Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dissecting Educational Narratives

What do all of the Ed. Nars do?
-They all clearly inform the reader of a topic and sub topics.
-They all demonstrate a learning experience.
-They all all express the importance of the individual narratives to their lives.

 What are some of the features present in some but not in all?
-Some of them engaged the reader more while others were more “matter of fact”
-Some went into great detail. (Names, ages, descriptions of people and places) While others were very plain and straight to the point.
-Some were presented with a cause in mind. Looking to persuader the reader in a better direction. While others were just an event being described.

Why are all these distinctions important.
-Different points should have different features. To engage the reader or maybe to not overwhelm them. What do the variations do?
-They add depth to a story, or keep it simple & to the point. Which appeal do we like the most?

Which appeal to you the most? Why?

How I learned to program computers appeals to me the most because I work in the IT industry. Not necessarily the writing style involved but rather the subject matter is what appeals to me most. I do not work with much programming in my field of IT but it is close enough to what I do to make it interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment