Followers

Monday, December 9, 2013

Most Important Lesson I Ever Learned (October?)

    I have had many lessons throughout my life I consider to be important. Some from learning by trial and error, some taught to me by someone or something else. One that stands out to me is that family is the most important part of life. Without my family I would be lost and I wouldn't be where I am or who I am without every one of them. When I was younger, I did not appreciate the people in my life as I do today. For instance, my brother and I were very competitive growing up and we used to fight emotionally as well as physically. Over the years we have become become best friends and I treasure our relationship.

  Family helps you when you are at your worst and they teach you to become the person you are. They love you no matter what you do and they guide you through your ups and downs. They give everything they have to help you and they work to build you up and let you know when you are wrong. Many people don't have the relationship that I have with my family, and many people have very strong relationships.


1 comment: