Followers

Monday, December 9, 2013

The Two Teachers I Chose to Write About for Paper # 2 (10/31)

For paper # 2, I chose to write about my 7th grade English teacher, Ms. Hamer, and my 10th Grade Astronomy teacher, Mr. Collier. I chose to write about these two teachers because they played a huge role in my life, not only with education, but also personally. Ms. Hamer was my first English teacher besides my mom because I was homeschooled by my mom until that point. She was a very outgoing and inspirational person and she made my life with public school a much easier transition and she helped me with some personal family issues. Mr. Collier helped me academically and personally as well but in a different way. He wasn’t as involved in my life outside of school but he inspired my love of astronomy and that love has been in my life for over ten years. I don’t think I’ll ever stop studying the stars and I credit him for that. His class was also a reason for me to want to go to school, especially as a teenager since I was definitely in the highlight of my teenage rebellion career. I wanted to go to school just to hear him speak about Astronomy and that kept me grounded in other classes as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment